Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Me vs The Luggage

At this time tomorrow I'll be on a plane to New York...and then Heathrow...and finally Lisbon, Portugal! I can't believe the day has finally come. I'm a bundle of nerves and excitement today, but mostly excitement. Can I just say...wow, I never knew you'd need so many random things to travel through Europe. Between the power converters, the mini pharmacy (no cold or any sickness is stopping me from missing a day of sight-seeing), all the tech-stuff I need to continue to be an MBA student while I'm traveling, and the travel shampoo, soap, toothbrush, laundry detergent, etc, I managed to pack my carry-on and personal item to the BRIM! Did I mention I'm attempting to take only a carry-on and a personal item for 5 weeks, 7 countries, and below freezing weather?? Yep, I did it and I have a picture to prove it.



Ok...so maybe my personal item is really a duffle bag, but hey, it fits the requirements...barely....I think...I hope........

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed you managed to pack everything into something so small!! I finally found your blog and am catching up now :)

    ReplyDelete